The Board is in charge of the organisation and represents it both in and outside of the legal context. It is qualified for all matters, except the ones the law explicitly reserves for the general assembly. The Board appoints and discharges the staff and determines their salary.
The Board can transfer its authority for certain tasks to one of the administrators, the Daily Board of even, if authorised by the general assembly, to another person, who is or is not a member of the organisation.
- Coessens Wim (Belgium)
- Crosby Scott (UK)
- Davies Nick (UK)
- Depuydt Piet (Belgium) - secretary
- Gruhnwald Sylke (Germany) - chairwoman
- Pauwels Caroline (Belgium) - deputy chairwoman
- Vandenberghe Kurt (Belgium) - treasurer
- van der Kaa Hille (The Netherlands)
- Van Hee Jacques (Belgium)
- van Lierop Ton (The Netherlands) - deputy chairman
- Wolters Hans (The Netherlands)